Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2015

Moo Cow Monday ~ When Feeding Isn't Just Feeding

This weekend we got to spend time with this Little Gem!
We have the privilege of being her surrogate MooMaw and MooPaw.
We love every second of it!

Jenna Jewel is 11 months old.
She has only been walking a few weeks.
What a joy it is to see through her eyes and watch her experience new things.

We simply can not wait to have Little Miss Bower and Jenna Jewel together in our home.
Oh what Christmas will be like next year?!
Bower will be 10 months and Jenna 22 months!
SO FUN!
SO MANY MEMORIES TO BE MADE!

I captured a few shots, while Jenna helped MooPaw feed MOOs.

 Just checking to make sure MooMaw wasn't far behind!



 MooMaw are you sure this is okay?

 Ummm.... MooPaw...
 That thing is a bit to big for me!

 I think I will just stay in the truck!

 This works just fine with me.

I can watch them from the safety of the truck!
MOO!!!!

 Happy Moo Cow Monday!
XOXO,
Rancher Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment