Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tag! From Settling West

A Building We Shall Go! was tagged by Settling West to play a game.
November is "Game Month"!
I guess it is to get us all ready for the holiday season.
WE ARE READY!!!!!
Well....
Not quite...
We don't have a Christmas Tree!

Back to the game...
We ARE ready to play along!

Favorite flower?
EASY!!!  
If you have read "How Did Flower Boy Get His Name?", you will know this answer.
RED ROSES!

Organized space in your home?
  It has to be our closet.
"Things You May Not Know" tells you, I have a severe case of OCD.
Our closet is organized by long hanging, long sleeved, short sleeved, pants, boots and shoes, belts and bags.
Flower Boy's side corresponds with my side.
i.e. His long sleeved shirts are in the same spot, on his side of the closet, as mine are on my side.

What book have you read recently that really moved you?
The Cowboy Code
I know there will be a time to blog and tell you about this book.
The time has not come.
It will!
I feel it!
So be watching!

What dish are you most looking forward to at Thanksgiving Dinner?
I'm not sure I have a favorite dish.
For our family it is more important for us to be together.
Eating is a bonus!
Our family has some amazing cooks, so all the food is great!

How do you take your coffee?
I am a latte' kind of girl!
I like flavored coffee with lots of heavy cream!

What do you miss most about high school?
I don't miss a single thing about high school!
I don't miss the drama and crazy high school stuff.
Call me old and settled...
I know I am.

Most memorable concert?
Dierks Bentley at Hard Rock Tulsa in 2010!

Dots or Stripes?
Stripes!
Dots....
I'm just not a fan.

How do you unwind before bed?
I take a long hot bath.
Without it, I can't sleep.

There you have it!
I am now safe at home!

BUT....
I am tagging a few fellow bloggers of my own!
Play the game and tag others.
It's FUN!


TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment