Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Building We Shall Go! On Social Media! WOW!

WOW!!!!
I can't tell you the amount of requests we have gotten asking us to be on social media.


Not long ago, I set up a twitter account, instagram, and ranch facebook page, as well as revamped my personal pinterest page.

We have had several followers on all the accounts.
Not just friends.
EXCITING!


Flower Boy keeps up with the twitter account, more so than I do.


I'm not the best at posting to instagram, yet.


I do know the in's and out's of facebook and pinterest.

I use to be a facebook and pinterest junkie!
"Hello, my name is Rancher Girl.  I am a facebook and pinterest aholic."
A Building We Shall Go!, Rockin' B Ranch, Drew's EGGcelent EGGs and Drewman's senior year have changed all that.
I'm not upset.
I like the change.


Anyway...
If you want to follow along with us on social media, here are the links.

Rancher Girl on twitter
Rancher Girl on instagram
Rancher Girl on pinterest
Rockin' B Ranch on facebook
Drew's EGGcelent EGGs on facebook
AND
A Building We Shall Go! on facebook


If you want A Building We Shall Go! blog posts to show up on your facebook news feed and you are a personal friend of ours on facebook, we suggest you "like" A Building We Shall Go! on facebook.
Within the next week or so, we will no longer be posting the links on our personal facebook page.
OR
If you are not personal friends of ours on facebook and would like to see A Building We Shall Go! in your facebook news feed, just head on over and "like" the page.





Have a great Thursday!
XOXO
Rancher Girl



PS:  Let me know if the links don't connect you to the proper pages.
See you on the flip side!
 

2 comments:

  1. Rancher Girl,

    How do you keep up with all that social media? It would give me anxiety. If I join something I put 110% effort in, sometimes that's good and other times not so much.

    I have a personal facebook page and blog page that I post on. For lent I decided to check facebook only on the days I blog. Mostly to post my blog link. I have enjoyed not being on facebook as much.

    I am also on Goggle+.

    I tried Twitter a few years ago and it was not a fit for me. Again, how much time can one really spend on the computer? I have a Pinterest account and was active for a while. I have not logged in for a year and a half. I got a little sour after trying several "viral" recipes that were not tasty.

    I am a fan of my "big girl camera." I take it with me a lot, but don't like to use it on really windy days. Sometimes it's just doesn't work to have it along.

    Thanks for dropping in at my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin,

      I do set at a desk for 8 hours per day at my day job.

      Flower Boy keeps up with twitter more so than I do.

      Drewman keeps up with his EGGcelent EGG page.

      When I post to instagram, I normally post to facebook and twitter all in the same push of a button. You should try instagram. I really like it.

      I have the blog set to post to social media when I push the button to publish.

      As for pinterest, that one is easy. We are still decorating the house and working on the yard, I search and pin. I try to stay away from recipes. My cowboys only eat steak and potato meals. :-)

      Life is busy and I am not the junkie I once was. HAHA!! All that changed when we had the house fire.

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete