Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Moo Cow Monday - Missing The Herd

With Drewman and I being gone all last week,
I had a major miss of my MCM and the cattle.

We had an amazing time at Fun In The Son - Padre 2014!
It was a week of wonder, faith and findings.
I now understand what moved in Drewman each time he went to Fun In The Son.
I don't have words to describe it.

I do have photos!
Drewman wanted to make sure we had a daily Momma/Son selfie.
 Day 1

 Day 2

 Day 3

 Day 4

 Date Night Day 4

 Day 5 Sunrise

Day 5 including Barrett

Drewman was a contestant in one of the opening sessions.
 Pick Me!!  Pick Me!!

 Call down one of your leaders.
 Russell "COME ON DOWN!"

Run to the end of the convention center!
 Get blindfolded.
 Listen to Russell's voice.

Make your way up the convention center.
 Turn left!
 Find your leader!
 Winner!!  Winner!!!
 Such a great sport!

Time on the beach was great!

Worship was even better!

By weeks end, we were all worn out
 and ready to pack the trailer
 and come home!

I was blessed to be a momma on this trip.
It feels good to be home.
BUT
I can't wait to check cattle this evening!

Missing The Herd!

XOXO,
Rancher Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment