Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Texture Tuesday 3/11/14

Today is Texture Tuesday in the blogging world.

This is one of my favorite photos.
I love the texture of the frozen grass against the calf.
There are so many textures here.

This would be my next favorite texture photo.
If you follow A Building We Shall Go! you will know why.
If not I encourage you to read this post and this one.

I have a few other texture photos on my camera card.
I hope you find them as interesting as I did.

This photo was taken back in the fall.
I like the texture of the different plants and the colors.

This is an electric line coming from the OGE plant several miles north east of the ranch.
It runs thru the center of one of our pastures.

Our town is an historic town established during the Cherokee Outlet in 1893.
Some of our town square buildings are over 100 years old.
The textures of the brick work and hand honed rock is mesmerizing. 
 Just think of the craftsman who did this work!
I wonder what they looked like?
AND
How did they get those big heavy rocks up to the top of those buildings?

This is a wall at Drewman's work.
Isn't it interesting?

Have a great Tuesday!
Rancher Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment