Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

We Have Footings and Form Boards!

I never imagined, 4 days ago, our new house would have footings and form boards in this short period of time!  I know there will be slow times in the building process, but this week hasn't been one.

On Monday, the concrete crew moved in and laid out the house. Putting down string lines, pounding stakes and leveling the ground.


Before I left for work, that morning, they were digging footings and moving dirt.

I arrive home, on Wednesday evening, to find the crew pouring our footings in the dark!
I was so excited, but couldn't really see anything in the dark.  Drewman has the best seat in the house, as he gets out of school and is able to go home, to watch some of the progress.  While Flower Boy and I don't get home until the crews have gone, for the day.

Thursday morning, our view looked different.

My car is just asking to pull into it's new garage.


But LOOK at Thursday evenings view!!!

Are you as excited as I am?  Flower Boy says I'm giddy!  I think he may be right!  I love the view from my front porch.  (The one on the house and the one on the mobile home.)  I walk out the door each morning looking at our dream home.  It makes me smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment