Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Busy?

"Is it possible that I am so busy doing that I no longer have time to enjoy being?" ~Wilson
I have no idea who Wilson is.
The quote is on my daily calendar.
The pooch, however, is our grand dog Hayden.

We have had our share of "busy" these past few weeks!
Haven't you all?

This week has been a week of relaxing evenings, light suppers and naps!
 Henry, our other grand dog, says it best.

Don't forget to take time to just enjoy being!

Happy Thursday!

XOXO,
Rancher Girl

1 comment:

  1. Rancher Girl,
    Glad you are able to take a breather. We are getting close as the crops are in cattle are branded and out to grass. All we have is 7 cows left to calf and yearlings to turn out this weekend.

    My Mom has a west highland terrier, Riley. If Hayden is as sweet as he looks you are one lucky dog-grandma.

    ReplyDelete